• We would be very happy if you post something about your games/apps (made with Cerberus X or Monkey X) here in this section. One or more screenshots in your first post would be awesome and definitely show off your creation even better!

Showcase ALIENbit - A very bad alien

TheMrCerebro

Tutorial Author
Hi all!!! :p
This time I created another game with my own style (with a very small resolution, colors, ...), where we take control of a man captured by a somewhat bad alien, play with us before eating. You will have to take all the possible coins in case you escape alive and you will be a millionaire (you never escape, but you don't know it :rolleyes:).

Sprite-0001.png
Sprite-0002.png
Sprite-0005.png

PD: As much as you try, in the end they eat you :eek:.

LINK: https://gamejolt.com/games/alienbit/458620

Last edited:

MikeHart

Administrator
3rd Party Module Dev
3rd Party Target Dev
3rd Party Tool Dev
Great graphics, loving it.

Holzchopf

3rd Party Module Dev
Tutorial Author
Wow man I just want to congratulate you for your pace at which you release games! Isn't this like the seventh completed game in almost two years? Going gold with a game is imho the hardest part and most people never achieve this. Some not even once. And you just keep on releasing games =) I like that

TheMrCerebro

Tutorial Author
Sorry, sorry, sorry to answer so late, don't let me know that I have messages. :eek:
Now there are eight games :D, I do them for entertainment. I find it very easy and fast to program with Cerberus-X.

Thank you for your answers.

Top Bottom