Coding techniques

Jimmy

3rd Party Module Dev
Tutorial Author
As I'm heavly into game animation right now, I especially wanna share something with focus on that.
Good animation is Trick! Here's how to do animations with vanilla JavaScript,
the ideas stays the same wherever you take your ideas so it's easy to apply to any language like Cerberus!

Phil7

Administrator
CX Code Contributor
3rd Party Tool Dev
@MikeHart Yes, it is offtopic in the sense that it is not Cerberus related, but general game dev ideas and concepts should have its place in the forum. I would pledge for a subforum in "Resources" called "General GameDev Concepts" or "General GameDev Knowledge".

MikeHart

Administrator
Wouldn't this then be the be suited one?

Phil7

Administrator
CX Code Contributor
3rd Party Tool Dev
Well, it's the most suitable, but I always read it coming from the main forum so it would be: Cerberus X - Game development and that wouldn't really fit, because it is not Cerberus X related.

Jimmy

3rd Party Module Dev
Tutorial Author
What about a new clearly general game-developing thread, about theory, data-structures, and algorithms in general. You are allowed to use any language there. Things that are not quiet Cerberus but clearly useful at some point, with or without some help from others to interpret it.

MikeHart

Administrator
Naaa, when I think about it.. for the 1-3 people who use this tool, to much clutter. Will leave it where it is.

For the future, make sure you guys don't post protected content. The moment I get a complaint from a 3rd party, this place will be gone as I am not willing to risk my ass for it.

Top Bottom