Disable "in app purchase"

DjPoke

Hello,

I've made a game and uploaded it in the Play Store. It is a full Freeware, but i noticed that "in app purchase" is activated.
Where can i change this in Cerberus X ? I would like to make an update to fix this.

Also, if i update my game from "1.0" to version "1.1", what should be the code version of it ? Code version "2" ?

Thanks
Regards
Bruno

MikeHart

Administrator
Welcome to the forum.

Setting code to 2 is fine. This value needs to be different from the last one and is an integer value.

To remove the inapp billing permission, remove this line from your Andoid manifest file:

Code:
<uses-permission android:name="com.android.vending.BILLING" />

Last edited:

Rob Hewitt

Tutorial Author
[Edit] I've got to stop finding the answer after I've posted the question. There was another copy of the manifest in the build's gradletemplate folder! I now have no in app purchases showing in the Play Store :)

Hi

I removed <uses-permission android:name="com.android.vending.BILLING" /> from AndroidManifest.xml but when I rebuilt it returned. So I removed it from Cerberus\targets\android\template\gradletemplate\app\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml and it still rerturned.

Is there something else I need to do?

Cheers,

Last edited:

Rob Hewitt

Tutorial Author
Yes, Wormy is now not showing in app purchases. :) only brl module it uses is brl.admob.

Top Bottom