Does exist a Gui for Cerberus Updated and Working?Cross-Platform?

Fasasoftware

Does exist a Gui for Cerberus Updated and Working?Cross-Platform?

I thank you a lot in advance, Lestroso.:)

dawlane

CX Code Contributor
Simple answer no.
Though someone was working on one, but I don't know if they are still working on it.

Fasasoftware

Thanks a lot Dawlane....this is a big problem...i will wait for it...in the mean time i learn and work with cerberus...but i see this in the forum.. guiBasic_2019-02-08.zip but i tryed, but without success...

Thanks again Lestroso

Phil7

Administrator
CX Code Contributor
3rd Party Tool Dev
What kind of gui do you expect? Supporting native gui or a simple graphical gui for games?
If you just want some buttons, sliders and textlabels on the screen, there are some.

@Rich made a gui module here.

Phil7

Administrator
CX Code Contributor
3rd Party Tool Dev
@dawlane
You are right, it is not clear, if he is still working on it. Last time I saw him on the forums was september 2020, so at least not that long.
But it all depends on the expectations you have.

Fasasoftware

hi..thank you to everybody....i hope will be a gui for cerberus x in the future. ....thanks again....lestroso

MikeHart

Administrator
hi..thank you to everybody....i hope will be a gui for cerberus x in the future. ....thanks again....lestroso
Again the question, what do you want the gui for? Games or apps?

I am working on a gui that is similar to NUKLEAR, but easier to code for and working on all supported platforms. That GUI will be part of the official distribution of CX. So you know it will be supported.

Fasasoftware

Dear MikeHart,
in my idea the GUI is to work for desktop app....not for games...i saw that cerberus x is very cross platform...and powerful. almost a complete solution that a programmer need It's would be nice have a Gui Like the Wxwidget Library...Easy to Use...bye Lestroso

MikeHart

Administrator
So you want create apps with it. Hmmm. :confused: @dawlanehow is your wxWidgets experiment going on?

dawlane

CX Code Contributor
how is your wxWidgets experiment going on?
That was porting TED from Qt to wxWidgets.
I could have a look at Adam's Stuff to see what I can do with it. But it's using an old version of wxWidgets and statically linking to a complete wxWidget library object archive making an executable a bit on the large side.

Fasasoftware

Dear Mike,
i saw in the road map a UI software...but do you mean a GUI ..in plus a GUI Editor to create apps??not only games..??? It will be possible?? Thanks a lot.. Lestroso

Top Bottom