The direct link to the latest current binaries.
Scroll down to the assets section.
The direct link to all releases.
Requirements for each target:
- HTML: No additional tools required.
- C++ Tool
- Windows: Install MinGW 4.9.2.
- Mac OS X: Install XCode and the Xcode command line tools.
- Linux: Install the C++ GCC compiler tool chain.
- Desktop GLFW
- Windows: Install MinGW 4.9.2 or Visual Studio 2017 on wards.
- NOTE: The path variables in the Cerberus config file (config.winnt.txt) located in the Cerberus bin directory needs to be updated to point to the correct location of these build tools.
- NOTE: The 64 bit versions of MinGW-w64 greater than 8.1.0 have been know to cause issues and not just with CerberusX.
- Mac OS X: Install XCode and the XCode command line tools.
- Linux: Install the distributions C++ GCC tool chain and development libraries.
- Android: Install Android Studio.
- It's easier to use Android Studio to download all the software development kits and tool chains, than to manually install them.
- NOTE: The path variables in the Cerberus config files will need updating to the location of the Android SDK and It's JDK.
- iOS: Install XCode and the XCode command line tools.
Optional: Installation of the Qt SDK for developing the integrated development editor TED.
All everyone will see are Chinese characters. You're posts could end up being mistaken for spam.