Jungle IDE issues

Martin

CX Code Contributor
3rd Party Module Dev
Tutorial Author
Hi,

being a CX returner I post this to beginner as I actually feel like one. I have some weird things happening with my Jungle IDE. Freshly installed it and can compile with no problems but I have this kind of animation in the taskbar of Windows where it signals some ongoing progress with Jungle IDE. Looks like that:

jungleide.jpg

(just with that animated green bar, starting over and over again)

I know this must be some background thing running probably but I haven't found out what it is.

---

Secondly I have the problem that I don't get any auto completion hints, nor any hints what parameters functions take. I can remember when typing something like DrawImage( ... you would immediately get what parameters that function takes? Kind of intellisense?

MikeHart

Administrator
I just installed the CX beta and it works fine. Nothing you have described happens to me.

Pierrou

I had that at one point but can't remember how it got fixed. I think it happened when updating CX while still using the so-called "Monkey-X Studio" install. Also when installing Jungle IDE one must ensure the "bin\..." paths in the prefs are not spelled "Bin\..."
1606943538876.png

Martin

CX Code Contributor
3rd Party Module Dev
Tutorial Author
Ok thanks guys, will try a bit, let's see if I can somehow solve that.

edit: Ok, simple uninstall and reinstall didn't solve it but... I uninstalled it, then installed an older Jungle IDE version for Monkey and then I installed that cerberus beta and now it works.

Last edited:
Top Bottom