MacOs tester..

Jimmy

3rd Party Module Dev
Tutorial Author
Are there any need for a MacOS tester with access to both Catalina (10.15.6) and the latest version of Big Sur?
If there's a need I can volunteer and give feedback on source-codes, it could be things like simply checking if they work or if there are any differences or quirks..

Pierrou

Hi Jimmy would you test the upcoming Mac version of my latest app? It's in French and all but just knowing if it runs or not would be very useful to me!

Jimmy

3rd Party Module Dev
Tutorial Author
Sure if you are okay with giving the sourcecode I can test it on both.

On a sidenote I might be forced to sell the older mac soon if I don't find another way to make money. But I will try to make an app too soon so I hop I don't need to sell any. Got inspired to see some activity on this forum finally again :)

MikeHart

Administrator
@Jimmy why would you need the Source code to test if the App runs?

@Pierrou I have a Mac Mini from 2014 with Big Sur aka Macos 11.1 on it. If i can be of help, let me know. No need for the source code.

Pierrou

Well sharing the whole app is much easier than sharing the many source files + the modules + the data, so that's what I did.

Jimmy

3rd Party Module Dev
Tutorial Author
It's my production line of machines so I'm not allowed to download anything.

Jimmy

3rd Party Module Dev
Tutorial Author
I got the latest BigSur(with 8GB) and also Catalina 10.15.6 (with 4GB) up and running and will have that for a few months now in excellent condition if you want to try anything.

Pierrou

OK thanks Jimmy don't worry then I already have several colleagues + Mike about to test the executable so that should be OK without you recompiling everything!

Jimmy

3rd Party Module Dev
Tutorial Author
Sounds good, It's not a problem if you need anything just ask.

Top Bottom