• Dear Cerberus X User!

As we prepare to transition the forum ownership from Mike to Phil (TripleHead GmbH), we need your explicit consent to transfer your user data in accordance with our amended Terms and Rules in order to be compliant with data protection laws.

Important: If you accept the amended Terms and Rules, you agree to the transfer of your user data to the future forum owner!

Please read the new Terms and Rules below, check the box to agree, and click "Accept" to continue enjoying your Cerberus X Forum experience. The deadline for consent is April 5, 2024.

Do not accept the amended Terms and Rules if you do not wish your personal data to be transferred to the future forum owner!

Accepting ensures:

- Continued access to your account with a short break for the actual transfer.

- Retention of your data under the same terms.

Without consent:

- You don't have further access to your forum user account.

- Your account and personal data will be deleted after April 5, 2024.

- Public posts remain, but usernames indicating real identity will be anonymized. If you disagree with a fictitious name you have the option to contact us so we can find a name that is acceptable to you.

We hope to keep you in our community and see you on the forum soon!

All the best

Your Cerberus X Team

joemanaco

3rd Party Target Dev
Hi there,

I just wanted to let you guys know that I have created a Monkey/Cerberus-X Target for Nintendo Switch. It works with Mojo and Mojo2 and I it has been already used to publish various games for Nintendo Switch.

Due to an NDA with Nintendo I'm not allowed to publish the source code publicly, but feel free to contact me here if you are interested in the Target or in Publishing one of your Monkey/Cerberus-X Games on Nintendo Switch Console.

Jochen ;)

Hi Jochen. That is awesome news!!! THANK YOU for sharing your target if someone wants to pursue that route.

Hey, that's great :D .... besides the NDA thing.
What games do you have written in Monkey/Cerberus? It's always great to see what people do with CX.

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you guys know that I have created a Monkey/Cerberus-X Target for Nintendo Switch. It works with Mojo and Mojo2 and I it has been already used to publish various games for Nintendo Switch.

Due to an NDA with Nintendo I'm not allowed to publish the source code publicly, but feel free to contact me here if you are interested in the Target or in Publishing one of your Monkey/Cerberus-X Games on Nintendo Switch Console.

Jochen ;)
What's the procedure to use this? Where do I sign the NDA? Is there a cost?

What games do you have written in Monkey/Cerberus? It's always great to see what people do with CX.

Here are a few:

Please note, that they are all based on my own Monkey-X fork and not Cerberus-X directly, but as Cerberus-X is also a fork of Monkey-X it would also work the other way around of course :)

What's the procedure to use this? Where do I sign the NDA? Is there a cost?
So, if you want to use it on your own / if you want to publish on your own, you have to be a registered "Nintendo Switch" developer. Then you have to sign an NDA with Nintendo, which should allow me to share my source code with you.

If you aren't a Nintendo developer and don't want to sign up with Nintendo for whatever reasons, the other possibility would be that I do the port and publishing for you (or an external publisher if you have one).

I haven't thought about costs to be honest, but I'm open to everything, so I think we can work something out what fits the project / your preferences best (flat fee VS rev share VS something mixed) and is fair to both parties.

Are these cost you mention when someone is publishing through you or to get the target in general?

Great projects of your? But Tiny Thor, your current one isn't made with your custom Monkey X version, right?

Nintendo allow development in HTML5, Unity and native C++.
Your target is using HTML5 or native C++?

Nintendo allow development in HTML5, Unity and native C++.
Your target is using HTML5 or native C++?
Last time I checked HTML5 was only on Wii U, not on Switch.

That target could bring back my interest in making Slide Knight :)

Reactions: mag
Back
Top Bottom