• Dear Cerberus X User!

As we prepare to transition the forum ownership from Mike to Phil (TripleHead GmbH), we need your explicit consent to transfer your user data in accordance with our amended Terms and Rules in order to be compliant with data protection laws.

Important: If you accept the amended Terms and Rules, you agree to the transfer of your user data to the future forum owner!

Please read the new Terms and Rules below, check the box to agree, and click "Accept" to continue enjoying your Cerberus X Forum experience. The deadline for consent is April 5, 2024.

Do not accept the amended Terms and Rules if you do not wish your personal data to be transferred to the future forum owner!

Accepting ensures:

- Continued access to your account with a short break for the actual transfer.

- Retention of your data under the same terms.

Without consent:

- You don't have further access to your forum user account.

- Your account and personal data will be deleted after April 5, 2024.

- Public posts remain, but usernames indicating real identity will be anonymized. If you disagree with a fictitious name you have the option to contact us so we can find a name that is acceptable to you.

We hope to keep you in our community and see you on the forum soon!

All the best

Your Cerberus X Team

Problem upload: ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage

miguetrek

I have generated IOS project from last version Cerberus but i can't upload app to apple store. Compile and run in simulator right (even archive,validate is OK) but when is upload (archive, upload) Apple says that is not a valid binary.
They send a mail indicating: "ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - New apps that use UIWebView are no longer accepted. Instead, use WKWebView"

Which module are you using? Because I don't remember any of the official ones use uiwebview

It's not unheard of and a web search for that warning should point you in the right direction.
There are numerous post on that warning where the authors are not even using UIWebView, but still get it.
Answers range from getting a new provisioning profile for the app to checking third-party plugins.

I could think of the admob SDK being the culprid here. Try to update that and please test its implementation first.

If I replace the /myapp.buildv2021-05-16/ios/libs/GoogleMobileAds.framework folder with the one downloaded in the latest version of the SDK when I compile many errors appear (for example: Unknown type name 'GADInterstitial')

I'm not sure but it might be the pod profile like this

If I replace the /myapp.buildv2021-05-16/ios/libs/GoogleMobileAds.framework folder with the one downloaded in the latest version of the SDK when I compile many errors appear (for example: Unknown type name 'GADInterstitial')
Looks like the the new ios sdk is not compatible with our implementation. Which needs to be updated.

Back
Top Bottom