Problem upload: ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage

miguetrek

I have generated IOS project from last version Cerberus but i can't upload app to apple store. Compile and run in simulator right (even archive,validate is OK) but when is upload (archive, upload) Apple says that is not a valid binary.
They send a mail indicating: "ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - New apps that use UIWebView are no longer accepted. Instead, use WKWebView"

MikeHart

Administrator
Which module are you using? Because I don't remember any of the official ones use uiwebview

dawlane

CX Code Contributor
It's not unheard of and a web search for that warning should point you in the right direction.
There are numerous post on that warning where the authors are not even using UIWebView, but still get it.
Answers range from getting a new provisioning profile for the app to checking third-party plugins.

MikeHart

Administrator
I could think of the admob SDK being the culprid here. Try to update that and please test its implementation first.

miguetrek

If I replace the /myapp.buildv2021-05-16/ios/libs/GoogleMobileAds.framework folder with the one downloaded in the latest version of the SDK when I compile many errors appear (for example: Unknown type name 'GADInterstitial')

Jimmy

3rd Party Module Dev
Tutorial Author
I'm not sure but it might be the pod profile like this

MikeHart

Administrator
If I replace the /myapp.buildv2021-05-16/ios/libs/GoogleMobileAds.framework folder with the one downloaded in the latest version of the SDK when I compile many errors appear (for example: Unknown type name 'GADInterstitial')
Looks like the the new ios sdk is not compatible with our implementation. Which needs to be updated.

Top Bottom