CX Code Contributor
3rd Party Tool Dev
- Jun 26, 2017
Seems you are tackling the hardest parts first. Great work!
1) Get rid of If /else statements and local var declarations in the outline window.
- DocumentSymbolProvider level of detail not configurable
- DocumentSymbolProvider needs a filter
2) A toolbar for check/build/run&build.
3) A toolbar to select the target.
4) A way to fix the build file via menu and/or keys.
5) Clear the output console when you build and run.
Question: How will the debugger in C++ integrated?
Overall it feels great. I need to think who a final version could be distributed and installed.
<pre> Local myEngine = New ftEngine ' Now deactivate all sound playback myEngine.ActivateSound(False) </pre>
Another minor thing is the optional auto-capitalization.