Vortex 3D Engine Tools Download - PreBuilt for you

Amon

Hey guys. After a lot of faffin around I managed to build the Font/Mesh tools that come with Vortex3D Engine for CerberusX. If I had problems with it then I'm betting others have also, so I'm posting a link to the prebuilt tools which are hosted on my webspace.

Download below:

For the mesh tool, I tried only .obj 3d Models. I don't know what other formats the mesh tool supports but .obj files work without any trouble.

MikeHart

Administrator
There was a bug in the Path Processing with the Meshtool. I had posted a new version in a topic where someone had a problem, but yes, good that you posted them separately.
My fork of Vortex can also load objs and ststic B3Ds directly. Will update my GH repo tonight.

Amon

There was a bug in the Path Processing with the Meshtool. I had posted a new version in a topic where someone had a problem, but yes, good that you posted them separately.
My fork of Vortex can also load objs and ststic B3Ds directly. Will update my GH repo tonight.
Ahh, that would be cool. I've got a little project going with Cerberus and Vortex. So far it works on all platforms Cerberus supports. Looking forward to testing your github version.

Top Bottom