• Dear Cerberus X User!

As we prepare to transition the forum ownership from Mike to Phil (TripleHead GmbH), we need your explicit consent to transfer your user data in accordance with our amended Terms and Rules in order to be compliant with data protection laws.

Important: If you accept the amended Terms and Rules, you agree to the transfer of your user data to the future forum owner!

Please read the new Terms and Rules below, check the box to agree, and click "Accept" to continue enjoying your Cerberus X Forum experience. The deadline for consent is April 5, 2024.

Do not accept the amended Terms and Rules if you do not wish your personal data to be transferred to the future forum owner!

Accepting ensures:

- Continued access to your account with a short break for the actual transfer.

- Retention of your data under the same terms.

Without consent:

- You don't have further access to your forum user account.

- Your account and personal data will be deleted after April 5, 2024.

- Public posts remain, but usernames indicating real identity will be anonymized. If you disagree with a fictitious name you have the option to contact us so we can find a name that is acceptable to you.

We hope to keep you in our community and see you on the forum soon!

All the best

Your Cerberus X Team

ADB logcat filters

Rich

CX Code Contributor
3rd Party Module Dev
Tutorial Author
3rd Party Tool Dev
Hi
Im back on with my GooglePlay multi player library, theres lots of troubleshooting within the adb logs required and the CX adb live log is very crowded with all the other applications on my device.

If like me you need to read the logs better, heres a tip...

I run this seperately to just filter the CX app Information output
Code:
c:\dev\bin\Android\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe logcat [Cerberus]:I *:S
You can add multiple apps to the output. My GooglePlay logs witht he GooglePlayTest TAG to the debug log
Code:
c:\dev\bin\Android\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe logcat GooglePlayTest:D [Cerberus]:I *:S
Rich

Cool. Is it a temporary solution?
yes. its only for the run of that command.
Itd be nice maybe to have this filter in debug window rather than everything being output

i had a quick look in transcc to id was possible to add it as a default.
It seems to have been thought about already as its commentated out at line 192 in android.cxs in transcc
Code:
'Execute adb+" logcat [Cerberus]:I *:E",False

Back
Top Bottom