• Dear Cerberus X User!

As we prepare to transition the forum ownership from Mike to Phil (TripleHead GmbH), we need your explicit consent to transfer your user data in accordance with our amended Terms and Rules in order to be compliant with data protection laws.

Important: If you accept the amended Terms and Rules, you agree to the transfer of your user data to the future forum owner!

Please read the new Terms and Rules below, check the box to agree, and click "Accept" to continue enjoying your Cerberus X Forum experience. The deadline for consent is April 5, 2024.

Do not accept the amended Terms and Rules if you do not wish your personal data to be transferred to the future forum owner!

Accepting ensures:

- Continued access to your account with a short break for the actual transfer.

- Retention of your data under the same terms.

Without consent:

- You don't have further access to your forum user account.

- Your account and personal data will be deleted after April 5, 2024.

- Public posts remain, but usernames indicating real identity will be anonymized. If you disagree with a fictitious name you have the option to contact us so we can find a name that is acceptable to you.

We hope to keep you in our community and see you on the forum soon!

All the best

Your Cerberus X Team

AdMob is launching support for app-ads.txt

mag

3rd Party Module Dev
3rd Party Tool Dev
It is important to make sure your app-ads.txt file is correctly set up per the app-ads.txt spec, as errors may result in unintentional revenue loss. There will be no impact to you if you choose not to implement the app-ads.txt file on your developer website, but your app will be at risk of inventory spoofing from bad actors.​
For publishers working with Google products, your app-ads.txt files should contain lines in the following format. It should always use google.com as the domain name and you should replace the publisher ID with your ID.

Any advise? Exactly what to do.

i went round the houses a bit with this one... if you go to your admob account, click APPS > ALL APPS > APP-ADS.TXT, teres a button that shows you what you need in your app-ads.txt on the root your website thats registered with your apps. Heres my screen. Sadly I dont own the blogspot site so am wondering how I can upload this file. Maybe I need to change my domain url to one I can upload to
Image2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mag
just an update from me... blogger was my registered site for my apps and currently you cant upload external files to blogger,so i was unable to provide an app-ads.txt for AdMob

In case your in a situation like me, I did this to solve it

Created a free account on 000webhost so that I can have a free php site. In this case I gave it a name like my blog https://devdevandmoredev.000webhostapp.com
I uploaded 2 files.
1) my app-ads.txt file that AdMob wanted me to host into the root of my site
2) index.php, which contained a forwarder to my blogger site
PHP:
<?php
header("Location: https://devdevandmoredev.blogspot.com/");
?>
I then had to go to my google play dev console and change the website on each app in the store listing section to my new url.

last thing I had to do was to wait... about 2 days.

But now AdMob site is updated and everything is green

admob.png

ARG! Is there any 'template' for this app-ads thing? I look at the PDF pointed by Google and I see so much text I can't make heads or tails out of it :/

Did I just understand it right? I just have to take that 1 line provided by Admob, save it on an app-ads.txt and upload it to my domain?

this line: google.com, pub-xxxxxxyyyyyyyyy, DIRECT, bunch_of_numbers

Yep.. that's about it. Just the single line they provide in the Admob console

I found he documentation is very confusing

Back
Top Bottom