Bug Another capitalisation issue (user-created identifiers)

Type in 'x1' and press return, you end up with 'X1' highlighted as though it was a keyword. The same applies to y1 but not other identifiers eg z1, n1.

I checked help (just in case!) but there's no entry for X1 or Y1.

Haha, I must have pressed F1 after correcting the case. It's still part of the capitalisation issue though*:p

EDIT: I take that back!
EDIT2: I was playing with someone else's code and they'd used x1 as a variable name.

MikeHart

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You posted about the capitalization issue with import statements already. I would rather have these things in one topic and not for each variant a new one. I will mark at as bug but change the title.

Sorry about that, I thought this was a completely different issue to begin with as it didn't appear to be a valid reserved word but of course I was searching in lower case. (X0/X1 etc seems a very strange choice of method names IMHO)

Even when avoiding the capitalisation by clicking away from the line you end up with working code but some variables highlighted.
Screenshot at 2019-01-09 20-07-14.png

MikeHart

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The highlighting is like the capitalization very simple coded inside TED. For sure there is room for improvement.

Top Bottom