• Dear Cerberus X User!

As we prepare to transition the forum ownership from Mike to Phil (TripleHead GmbH), we need your explicit consent to transfer your user data in accordance with our amended Terms and Rules in order to be compliant with data protection laws.

Important: If you accept the amended Terms and Rules, you agree to the transfer of your user data to the future forum owner!

Please read the new Terms and Rules below, check the box to agree, and click "Accept" to continue enjoying your Cerberus X Forum experience. The deadline for consent is April 5, 2024.

Do not accept the amended Terms and Rules if you do not wish your personal data to be transferred to the future forum owner!

Accepting ensures:

- Continued access to your account with a short break for the actual transfer.

- Retention of your data under the same terms.

Without consent:

- You don't have further access to your forum user account.

- Your account and personal data will be deleted after April 5, 2024.

- Public posts remain, but usernames indicating real identity will be anonymized. If you disagree with a fictitious name you have the option to contact us so we can find a name that is acceptable to you.

We hope to keep you in our community and see you on the forum soon!

All the best

Your Cerberus X Team

Cerberus-X Cheat sheet for newcomers

Wingnut

3rd Party Module Dev
Tutorial Author
I just wanna give something back to the community and all the newcomers.

Here's a cheat sheet with the most commonly used commands.
We'll see where this goes but if anyone finds it useful, be my guest :)

CX.png

Just some remarks about this cheat sheet for its targeted audience. It certainly it looks nice but seems to be ported from Monkey 2 and

with Cerberus X ....

1) there is no target to export for the Raspberry Pi platform, like the sheet suggests in its header graphics
2) there is no STRUCT , only INTERFACE and CLASS for data structures
3) Multiline comments are started with #Rem and ended with #End
3) The import in the example has to be written Import
4) the canvas class has to be referenced as Canvas
5) in general also have a look at th3 documentation as some commands above need params and the sheet sometimes states them and sometimes not.

1) I used a Pi version of Cereberus- X but I forgot it is a special thing (I thought it was in the works still. Now deleted.
2) STRUCT deleted'
3) Changed it!
4) Import is spelled Import already it's visible and I keep the retro font.
5) I know, this is meant to be a quick overshoot of what you might need the first week or so, just for starters.
I have added and deleted parameters many times over and over to try to find the balance, and when to provide templates and examples on the side instead.

This is just a quick change for the moment. I promise it will be much better but It WILL need more pages with parameters.
Hope you like it better

Cheers!

Screenshot 2020-10-19 at 19.17.30.png

No problem. Do whatever you like.
used a Pi version of Cereberus- X but I forgot it is a special thing
Never heard about. S.A. from BRL was working on a Monkey X port at one time. If one existed for Monkey 2, idk. But for CX, I never heard about one.

I also added all Commodore BASIC commands for all the string commands inside the template, for those who want
to use older string comands. I think it makes for a nice transition into the Object oriented world.

Back
Top Bottom