• Dear Cerberus X User!

As we prepare to transition the forum ownership from Mike to Phil (TripleHead GmbH), we need your explicit consent to transfer your user data in accordance with our amended Terms and Rules in order to be compliant with data protection laws.

Important: If you accept the amended Terms and Rules, you agree to the transfer of your user data to the future forum owner!

Please read the new Terms and Rules below, check the box to agree, and click "Accept" to continue enjoying your Cerberus X Forum experience. The deadline for consent is April 5, 2024.

Do not accept the amended Terms and Rules if you do not wish your personal data to be transferred to the future forum owner!

Accepting ensures:

- Continued access to your account with a short break for the actual transfer.

- Retention of your data under the same terms.

Without consent:

- You don't have further access to your forum user account.

- Your account and personal data will be deleted after April 5, 2024.

- Public posts remain, but usernames indicating real identity will be anonymized. If you disagree with a fictitious name you have the option to contact us so we can find a name that is acceptable to you.

We hope to keep you in our community and see you on the forum soon!

All the best

Your Cerberus X Team

News Cerberus X v2018-03-02 released

MikeHart

Administrator
Hi folks,

after a period of time which felt way to long, the next released of Cerberus x is available. A huge huge thank you to all who have contributed. My work on TED is not finished but we have enough material for a full release now. Hopefully you will like it!

CerberusX_20180302.PNG

You can download it here: https://krautapps.itch.io/cerberus-x
GitHub: https://github.com/KrautApps/cerberus

Working 64bit MinGW (for desktop target): https://www.cerberus-x.com/downloads/tdm-gcc-64.zip

Available only for Windows and OSX right now. If one of our Linux user can help out and create a release, that would be awesome. I have no Linux rig and also zero experience with that OS.

Changes

FIX: [WINPHONE8] Fixed target template. (Author: Muruba)
FIX: [TED] Fixed last selected target. (Author: Pixelpaladin)
FIX: [TED] Huge additions to TED (themes, bookmarks, etc.)
FIX: [EXAMPLES] Fixed missing class prefix for fontmachine implementation in the matchup example.
FIX: [Language] DebugLog/DebugStop won't effect release builds anymore. They hit dummy functions now.
FIX: [HTML5] DebugLog will output to the game console now.
FIX: [DESKTOP] MOJO_AUTO_SUSPEND_ENABLED=False will be recognized when the window loses its focus.
FIX: [DESKTOP] Updated stb_image.h file in GLFW template because big images didn't load.
FIX: [MOJO] Fixed TextWidth() reporting the wrong length.
MOD: [MOJO/MOJO2] Changed X/Y parameter of DrawText to INT so it doesn't draw blurry fonts anymore.
FIX: [MAKEDOCS] Fixed Makedocs to allow module documentation starting within a module. (Author: Holzchopf)
NEW: [MAKEDOCS] Added image links to Makedocs.
NEW: [TRANS] Added character literals to the language. (Author: Pixelpaladin)
NEW: [brl.asyncevents] Added AsyncActive:Bool(). (Author: Soap)
NEW: [brl.pool] added IOnPoolAllocate and IOnPoolFree interfaces. (Author: Pixelpaladin)
NEW: [MOJO2] Additional blend modes, DrawList.DrawPrimitives and DrawList.DrawIndexedPrimitives can use vertex colors now (Author: Holzchopf)

Last edited:
I am really glad, you work on this. Still on JungleIde at the moment, but I couldn't get the beta from manel for a few months now.
Hoping I can hop on ted for good when autocomplete is in.

Additional blend modes, their documentation and the additional draw primitives with per-vertex-colour don't get mentioned? :(

jk, I'm glad there's been an update. So many things that needed to be made accessible to everyone (with everyone I mean those who don't check the github archive). And there's still so much work left! (e.g. the markdown docs seem a bit outdated now, and they're still full of ~ns)

Sorry, forgot to add this. Will update the repro to serve you correctly. Thank you for your contribution. at least I mentioned you in the credits.

He is already in some versions ago. Like I said, his contribution was overwritten somehow from someone.

Thank you so much from my side as well. You did an awesome job Mike and all the others. I didn't contribute at all for this release as I'm heavily stressed atm at work but I will see that I can roll the Linux version out and contribute more soon!

I'm still deep in love with cx but hadn't time to code a single line for one of my projects as well which is quite odd (for me).

If you have downloaded the OSX version already, please redownload as the XCode template was incomplete.

Thanks Mike and all the others who work on the IDE. It's working good on my pc.
Btw.. App cannot open on my macMini High Sierra Ver 10.13.3. Anyone else? or its just me

did you try the right click -> open ... accept unknown dev stuff blablah on Ted alone first in the bin folder and then on the CX launcher?

Thanks Mike and all the others who work on the IDE. It's working good on my pc.
Btw.. App cannot open on my macMini High Sierra Ver 10.13.3. Anyone else? or its just me

WAIT A SECOND. You posted a problem about an file in IOS missing. When you compile.
Now you say Cerberus doesn't open for you?

Last edited:
> WAIT A SECOND. You posted a problem about an file in IOS missing. When you compile.
> Now you say Cerberus doesn't open for you?

I use another IDE for that error.

> accept unknown dev stuff blablah on Ted alone first in the bin folder and then on the CX launcher?

I realize I didn't do for Ted. Todat I try it and Ted produce this error:

Ted cannot be opened because of a problem. Check with the developer to make sure Ted works with this version of macOS. You may need to reinstall the application. Be sure to install any available updates for the application and macOS.

Process: Ted [970]
Path: /Applications/Cerberus/*/Ted.app/Contents/MacOS/Ted
Identifier: com.test.test.Ted
Version: 0
Code Type: X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process: ??? [1]
Responsible: Ted [970]
Date/Time: 2018-03-07 13:03:57.565 +0800
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.13.3 (17D47)

Termination Reason: DYLD, [0x1] Library missing

Last edited:
Ok that is something i can't fix. Damn apple. I have only an old IMac with El Capitan. High Sierra can not be installed on it.

Can you please attach the whole error message?

Last edited:
I've uploaded a new version to itch.io for MacOS. Could you please try if this works? I have it only running on VMWare currently...

Back
Top Bottom