• Dear Cerberus X User!

As we prepare to transition the forum ownership from Mike to Phil (TripleHead GmbH), we need your explicit consent to transfer your user data in accordance with our amended Terms and Rules in order to be compliant with data protection laws.

Important: If you accept the amended Terms and Rules, you agree to the transfer of your user data to the future forum owner!

Please read the new Terms and Rules below, check the box to agree, and click "Accept" to continue enjoying your Cerberus X Forum experience. The deadline for consent is April 5, 2024.

Do not accept the amended Terms and Rules if you do not wish your personal data to be transferred to the future forum owner!

Accepting ensures:

- Continued access to your account with a short break for the actual transfer.

- Retention of your data under the same terms.

Without consent:

- You don't have further access to your forum user account.

- Your account and personal data will be deleted after April 5, 2024.

- Public posts remain, but usernames indicating real identity will be anonymized. If you disagree with a fictitious name you have the option to contact us so we can find a name that is acceptable to you.

We hope to keep you in our community and see you on the forum soon!

All the best

Your Cerberus X Team

coding music

Memzen

3rd Party Module Dev
This is my intro 'Hi' to the Ceberus X community.

[ edited ]

Cheers from Colorado.

Last edited:
Welcome!

I'm one of those who can't listen to music while concentrating (writing, coding etc), I need quiet.

(PS Your third video '8 house study mix' isn't available here in the UK, not sure about the rest of Europe)

Welcome i concentrate in silence to but will give it a try good party music

I need music to keep up my energy but sometimes I need quiet also. Thanks for the infp about the UK.

I listen to all kind of music while coding. Mostly EDM, and from in there mostly Minimal Techno, Hard Trance, Psytrance and Deep House. When the music is too energising, I switch to something soothing (can even be Jazz or Classical). When I need energy and feel like my fingers aren't yet able to type as fast as I'd like, I chose something with more power (there's a lot of fast electronic music out there, but I'd say my favourite power-up music style is Power Metal). I know, weird mix :rolleyes:

@Holzchopf - Kind of the same for me. Yesterday I became tired of listening to 90's mixtapes and listened to a few hours of Soft Jazz.

@MikeHart - A DJ, who is also a medical student, taped an 8 hour session of music many people like for studying. It has over 4 million views. I have listened to most of the "coding music" videos on YT and have found none I like to listen too. But this video for studying seemed to hit the right balance of mental energy I need for doing things on the computer. If there is a song I don't want to hear I can nudge forward to the next song with plenty more to listen too.

Last edited:
@Menzen Ok so not yours. If these songs are not copyright protected then it is ok to post them. But if someone holds rights to them, then please remove the links. Thank you.

The DJ carefully pics songs that are OK to put into the mix. YT pulled the video for a time until one of the songs was correctly atributed to the correct publisher and then YT put the video back up. But I want you to not have any stress from worry so I'll delete them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom