• Dear Cerberus X User!

As we prepare to transition the forum ownership from Mike to Phil (TripleHead GmbH), we need your explicit consent to transfer your user data in accordance with our amended Terms and Rules in order to be compliant with data protection laws.

Important: If you accept the amended Terms and Rules, you agree to the transfer of your user data to the future forum owner!

Please read the new Terms and Rules below, check the box to agree, and click "Accept" to continue enjoying your Cerberus X Forum experience. The deadline for consent is April 5, 2024.

Do not accept the amended Terms and Rules if you do not wish your personal data to be transferred to the future forum owner!

Accepting ensures:

- Continued access to your account with a short break for the actual transfer.

- Retention of your data under the same terms.

Without consent:

- You don't have further access to your forum user account.

- Your account and personal data will be deleted after April 5, 2024.

- Public posts remain, but usernames indicating real identity will be anonymized. If you disagree with a fictitious name you have the option to contact us so we can find a name that is acceptable to you.

We hope to keep you in our community and see you on the forum soon!

All the best

Your Cerberus X Team

Showcase Dein Karrieretrainer (Your career trainer)

garret

Hey,

this is a career app in German. It contains 15 tests and 3 courses/exercises that help you to start or get further with your career!
I've found out that there are many apps that help you choose a profession, but none that helps you with advanced questions, like: which type of company (e.g. start up, public service, concern ...) fits best to you?

Or if you you should leave or keep your job?

Or what's the best choice after you've finished school in general - studying, working, getting an even higher degree?

I was and am working as a business coach, so this app links to my offers which I'm building up right now. Therefore be warned that there's always a link to request a coaching when you get your results :D In return, the app will stay free. I want it to be the app when you look for career questions in the German speaking market.

Download link of the .apk-file (4.9 MB)

For the current Android version (randomly set to 0.8):
  • My developer mode with the most three important variables is always on (top right corner), so if you find a problem, a screenshot would help a lot.
  • I know that the line-breaking of texts isn't always as pretty as I would like it. I will refine the TextBox()-Method sometimes, but for now the line-breaks are manually.
  • If you could check whether the "Kündigen oder bleiben?" (Stay or leave?) test in Allgemeine Tests brings up a reasonable result, I'd be glad. I might have to split the result into two dimensions.

Next steps:
  • more courses, because I think they make the app more interesting than the self-tests
  • short profiles of me and the coaches I'm cooperating with - (if you're interested in joining, feel free to write!)
  • transforming the big Select/Case loop to Methods, since I'm not planning to be the most select case statements in a block champion ;)

Screenshot_20200718-230923[1].jpgScreenshot_20200718-231045[1].jpgScreenshot_20200718-235410[1].jpg

Congrats. I always love to see good looking apps made in CX. People always call for native ui but most apps i see look like they run a custom one. Made with mojo or mojo2 ?

Thank you!

It's made with mojo, MS Word and Paint ;) For the internal bitmap font, I used a self-written program in Blitz3D.

You should definitely put it on Google's playstore. It will also help the people to trust your apk file more, and it will be easier to install.

That's the plan :)

I will have some friends test this version and release it after their feedback. I'm curious whether Google will see the offered coachings as advertisement despite the app itself will be free :D

Back
Top Bottom