• Dear Cerberus X User!

As we prepare to transition the forum ownership from Mike to Phil (TripleHead GmbH), we need your explicit consent to transfer your user data in accordance with our amended Terms and Rules in order to be compliant with data protection laws.

Important: If you accept the amended Terms and Rules, you agree to the transfer of your user data to the future forum owner!

Please read the new Terms and Rules below, check the box to agree, and click "Accept" to continue enjoying your Cerberus X Forum experience. The deadline for consent is April 5, 2024.

Do not accept the amended Terms and Rules if you do not wish your personal data to be transferred to the future forum owner!

Accepting ensures:

- Continued access to your account with a short break for the actual transfer.

- Retention of your data under the same terms.

Without consent:

- You don't have further access to your forum user account.

- Your account and personal data will be deleted after April 5, 2024.

- Public posts remain, but usernames indicating real identity will be anonymized. If you disagree with a fictitious name you have the option to contact us so we can find a name that is acceptable to you.

We hope to keep you in our community and see you on the forum soon!

All the best

Your Cerberus X Team

Does exist a Gui for Cerberus Updated and Working?Cross-Platform?

Fasasoftware

Does exist a Gui for Cerberus Updated and Working?Cross-Platform?

I thank you a lot in advance, Lestroso.:)

Simple answer no.
Though someone was working on one, but I don't know if they are still working on it.

Thanks a lot Dawlane....this is a big problem...i will wait for it...in the mean time i learn and work with cerberus...but i see this in the forum.. guiBasic_2019-02-08.zip but i tryed, but without success...

Thanks again Lestroso

What kind of gui do you expect? Supporting native gui or a simple graphical gui for games?
If you just want some buttons, sliders and textlabels on the screen, there are some.

@Rich made a gui module here.

@Phil7
Rich hasn't been see in a while. Last time I think he was on the forums must have be around Summer 2019. So didn't know how far he had got with it.

There is Adam Redwood's language bindings for wxWidgets, but I very much doubt it will still work and it was only for the desktop targets.

@dawlane
You are right, it is not clear, if he is still working on it. Last time I saw him on the forums was september 2020, so at least not that long.
But it all depends on the expectations you have.

hi..thank you to everybody....i hope will be a gui for cerberus x in the future. ....thanks again....lestroso

hi..thank you to everybody....i hope will be a gui for cerberus x in the future. ....thanks again....lestroso
Again the question, what do you want the gui for? Games or apps?

I am working on a gui that is similar to NUKLEAR, but easier to code for and working on all supported platforms. That GUI will be part of the official distribution of CX. So you know it will be supported.

Dear MikeHart,
in my idea the GUI is to work for desktop app....not for games...i saw that cerberus x is very cross platform...and powerful. almost a complete solution that a programmer need It's would be nice have a Gui Like the Wxwidget Library...Easy to Use...bye Lestroso

So you want create apps with it. Hmmm. :confused: @dawlanehow is your wxWidgets experiment going on?

how is your wxWidgets experiment going on?
That was porting TED from Qt to wxWidgets.
I could have a look at Adam's Stuff to see what I can do with it. But it's using an old version of wxWidgets and statically linking to a complete wxWidget library object archive making an executable a bit on the large side.

Dear Mike,
i saw in the road map a UI software...but do you mean a GUI ..in plus a GUI Editor to create apps??not only games..??? It will be possible?? Thanks a lot.. Lestroso

Back
Top Bottom