Forum software update

MikeHart

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi folks,
before i head to bed i just want to let you know that tommorow i will update the forum software to Xenforo2. Martin said that it is ok to use it further, so i would be silly to look for a different forum. Sadly this forum style is not compatible with XF2 so i will use a different one, till i have one that fits CX perfectly. Can't tell you how long it will take. So, cya on the other side tommorow.

Cheers
Michael

MikeHart

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
And we are back online. Currently this theme is temporary unless you all are fine with it.
Also not available is syntax highlighting for CX but I want to tackle this very soon.

I hope this are working fine, so please report back if you find anything not working.

MikeHart

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'll see what can be done about the font colors.

In the meantime, syntaxhighlighting is implemented.

[code=cerberus]
Strict
'This is a code example
Class myGame
Field x:Int
End
[/code]

will look like this

Cerberus X:
Strict
'This is a code example
Class myGame
    Field x:Int
End

Thanks Mike, it is still a dark theme for me no matter what I do. It is either "Shades of Grey" (cream text) for the default or "Shades of Blue". Sounds like at some point you might have a light theme for the forum so I will keep looking for it. :)

Holzchopf

Staff member
CX Code Contributor
3rd Party Module Dev
Mike, would it be possible to reduce the minimum word length for search queries? E.g. you can't search for "ted" as it's only 3 characters...

Top Bottom