• Dear Cerberus X User!

As we prepare to transition the forum ownership from Mike to Phil (TripleHead GmbH), we need your explicit consent to transfer your user data in accordance with our amended Terms and Rules in order to be compliant with data protection laws.

Important: If you accept the amended Terms and Rules, you agree to the transfer of your user data to the future forum owner!

Please read the new Terms and Rules below, check the box to agree, and click "Accept" to continue enjoying your Cerberus X Forum experience. The deadline for consent is April 5, 2024.

Do not accept the amended Terms and Rules if you do not wish your personal data to be transferred to the future forum owner!

Accepting ensures:

- Continued access to your account with a short break for the actual transfer.

- Retention of your data under the same terms.

Without consent:

- You don't have further access to your forum user account.

- Your account and personal data will be deleted after April 5, 2024.

- Public posts remain, but usernames indicating real identity will be anonymized. If you disagree with a fictitious name you have the option to contact us so we can find a name that is acceptable to you.

We hope to keep you in our community and see you on the forum soon!

All the best

Your Cerberus X Team

Good Luck..

Taiphoz

Good luck with this guys, Hope it does as well as the language deserves...

Your already off to a good start with a nice looking forum, might I suggest a nice looking and organised examples and showcase as well ?

Hello Taiphoz and welcome to the forum. It is great to see a familar face. Your suggestion is a very good one and I am sure that Xaron can make this happen.

Hi Hotshot, great to see you here. thank you for your kind words. Yes, there will be definitely improvements to Cerberus-X.

Hey there and welcome.

@Taiphoz: You mean in that menu bar on top?

@Hotshot: Yes, we plan to improve it. I will put up a roadmap. One of the first things we're going to probably add is Android Gradle support so that it can be used with the latest SDKs again.

...might I suggest a nice looking and organised examples and showcase as well ?

@Taiphoz, how would you like to see something like this? Is there an example we can look at so we know what you ment exactly?

We have a showcase forum here. We also have the media gallery implemented where you can upload stuff. But I have a feeling you ment soemthing else.

Hi therevills, welcome on board. Yes, the honour goes to you, you suggested the name Cerberus. Thanks again, loved it from the very first moment on.

Thanks Mike and thanks for the welcome :) I wish you guys the best of luck! MonkeyX is a great tool, I understand why Mark wanted to move on to a more "maintainable" code base for MX2 since he is a one man band.

I like the logo, but not sure of the "orange" background - maybe just have on a transparent background and the text and image in black?

I like the logo, but not sure of the "orange" background - maybe just have on a transparent background and the text and image in black?

@Xaron and I love the color Orange I guess, that is why it came to my mind. Also this forum theme has some orange elements. I will create some more color versions, yours included. Will post them then in the media section. Or as a "press-kit". :)

More color styles/thems will come as Mike mentioned. And welcome. :)

Hi, nice looking website, logo and name. I will definitely be using Cerberus-X since I want to compile to HTML5.

Hi, nice looking website, logo and name. I will definitely be using Cerberus-X since I want to compile to HTML5.
Yeah! Thanks for your kind words and welcome on the forum. If you have any suggestions, the sub forum for them is sooooo empty :)

Nice name it was the same as what Graveyard Dogs was going to be called but we settled on that instead :)

Hello all!
Just signed up. Mostly lurked on the Monkey-X forum but was/am still developing some games/ideas.

Good luck and hope this can fly.
Really looking forward to updates and improvements as you all seem very talented people.

We didn't pick it due to the US government tool called Cerberus ;)

Hello all!
Just signed up. Mostly lurked on the Monkey-X forum but was/am still developing some games/ideas.

Good luck and hope this can fly.
Really looking forward to updates and improvements as you all seem very talented people.

Thanks Whiteball and welcome to the forum! Great to have you with us.

In terms of a showcase honestly nick the concepts and ideas of people that have done it better than us already then try and improve it for us specifically, basically go see how Unity, GameMaker and others have done it and do something like it for us.

Systems can often look fancy front end but be really simple backend, so no reason not to keep it simple but make it look good.

Sure, we will have a look. Maybe there is a nice addon to XenoForum who does something like that.

Back
Top Bottom