Google Play Realtime Multiplayer wrapper

Rich

3rd Party Module Dev
Oh no. I've had an HDD failure.. sadly my work isn't backed up to the latest.. I think I've lost about 2 weeks if work :-(

More angry with myself than anything

On the plus side, when you have to write code twice, the later work is usually better as we know what's ahead

Anyways.. expect a bit longer for some kind of delivery

magic

3rd Party Tool Dev
For codding, I don't mind to repeat if I have too. It kind of fun to restructure the code. Do it in another optimize way..may be.

But for graphic works, no no. It not fun to repeat thing. Second work always ugly than the first one. At least for me ;) Always backup your work!

I m working inside a dropbox folder. I let current project stay there. So any changes it will backup to cloud. once done, I move it. So far I like that way

Rich

3rd Party Module Dev
Thankfully the Google play project had no gfx and coding can be done again.
The worse thing is reinstalling the machine and getting it how I like it.

Maybe this is the moment I move to linux.....

magic

3rd Party Tool Dev
:D:D:D there will be a lot of installing and waiting.... make sure you have a cup or two of coffee o_O

Maybe this is the moment I move to linux.....
Good idea! But I spare Linux for my old days. When I got bored with computer one day, I will install Linux and spare
my fun with all the app or what ever Linux related thing :cool: . Actually I can't wait.. Feel like I want to install it now :rolleyes:

Top Bottom