My DevLog - Update 2019/05/07

dawlane

CX Code Contributor
Huu, sorry I thought there was talk about the importance of using linux and the compatibility or support for this platform.
The topic is a development log on the projects that Mike is currently working on. Some topics do have a tendency go off topic.

MikeHart

Administrator
Staff member
@rickychus : No problem. I was ranting about Linux and I have no problems that people chime in and talk about their experience with Linux.

MikeHart

Administrator
Staff member
V2019-05-05 is out and creating a Linux build went well. I hope i fixed the reapeared retina bug in OSX but without a retina display, it is hard to tell.

The next 2 weeks i want to concentrate on as many bug fixes as possible. Then create a new distribution.

After that i will get back to Hades to bring it to a state where you guys can test its performance.

If this goes well, then i think it is time to work on some kind of version 2 of CX. Some members and i had good discussions about this topic in the beginning of the year. It clearly showed that everyone has different oppinions and preferences. But i expected it that way.
Besides tyding up some language features, i want the build process to be separated from trans. This way i envision that you could plug in new targets without the need to recompile trans. I have some more plans as well but i better talk about this another time.

MikeHart

Administrator
Staff member
When i see the open bugs, i think i should concentrate on that till there is non left.
At least i have a clear list what to work on, lol.
So don't expect many new features, if any at all.

Top Bottom