New home page

MikeHart

Administrator
Hi folks,

we have a new landing page. It is still not 100% how I want it to be, but I wanted to move away from Wordpress and I think it could work like that.

The little boxes below the slider are called articles. So the Holzchopf and I can tag an post as an article. If would be great if there is an image in the post. Either directly inserted or a link to an outside one. This way, it can be displayed with a small text. Using this article feature will bring more life into the landing page.

I hope you like it.

Cheers
Michael

magic

3rd Party Module Dev
3rd Party Tool Dev
I think it look nice. Contents boxs also good for SEO. And very useful too

wick

3rd Party Module Dev
Patreon Bronze
Haha, the red timer-line for the top capsule thing is mesmerizing. I like it, it really does make it seem more active. Two things though:
  • "hobbiest" should be "hobbyist"
  • clicking on any top capsule brings me to a "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." error page

MikeHart

Administrator
I get that same message when clicking on any slide in the slider.
Yeah, I think I made a design error. This Xenporta 2.1 addon lets topics be promoted as features. Similar to articles. Features are displayed inside this slider. But as I just wanted to display some images there, I hid the topics in an invisible forum section which you have no access to. As I am not able to deactivate the linking, I guess I have to find a different solution. For me, when I click on them, nothing happens. But for you guys, you get an error. Weird, but something that has to be fixed.

wick

3rd Party Module Dev
Patreon Bronze
You could test it out by just being logged out when you click on it; it'll ask you to sign in.

Top Bottom