Quit desktop app in debug mode keys?

Is there a key combination involving ctrl that quits the app in debug mode? My game suddenly quits when some buttons are pressed, and it seemingly involves the left ctrl button.

There's no possibiliy of pressing F4.

Only the following keys are pressable (through an iPac4 interface with joysticks and buttons connected):

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O Q R S U V W X Y Z
2 3 4 7 8
Space
Enter
Left Shift Right Shift
Left Alt
Left Ctrl Right Ctrl
Cursor left, right, up, down

I tried all single keys and none of them quits the app. It must be a certain combination, and I guess it only quits in debug mode, but not in release mode. However, I can't compile in release, since it creates this, and I have no idea what it means or why it happens:

fatal error: file '/Users/layoutcenter/Desktop/8 player arcade/yodasvideoarcade.buildv2017-10-24/glfw3/xcode/CerberusGame_Prefix.pch' has been modified since the precompiled header '/var/folders/3v/g94x5s108xlgcj008k90s5v80000gp/C/com.apple.DeveloperTools/6.2-6C131e/Xcode/SharedPrecompiledHeaders/CerberusGame_Prefix-aqwwjbjhmvqphsgcigkrkzeaqrxq/CerberusGame_Prefix.pch.pch' was built

note: please rebuild precompiled header '/var/folders/3v/g94x5s108xlgcj008k90s5v80000gp/C/com.apple.DeveloperTools/6.2-6C131e/Xcode/SharedPrecompiledHeaders/CerberusGame_Prefix-aqwwjbjhmvqphsgcigkrkzeaqrxq/CerberusGame_Prefix.pch.pch'

TRANS FAILED: Error executing 'xcodebuild -configuration Release', return code=16640

MikeHart

Administrator
Staff member
I would try to delete the build folder before you try to build in release mode. This should copy the default template again.

Btw. it sounds like you are using an unusual controller there. It could be that a this controller sents back values that windows is reading as CTRL+F4 was pressed?

Top Bottom