Syntagmatoons

Pierrou

After adding a few more verbs (cooking, sleeping, riding an unicycle...) and a few options, fixing many bugs and adding an ending sequence I think I'm done, or almost done.
1594766044566.png

1594766411663.png

Now I have to focus on the business side, the website, and I'm about to write an article for a French SLT journal about the psycholinguisitcs of sentence comprehension, mostly in childen, and how to improve it using this application.

My next project will be much smaller, I've been too ambitious this time.

Pierrou

Thanks! I don't want to spend /years/ on the same app anymore, life is too short and I have many other things to do and not too much spare time.
I can't say I'm proud because it was very difficult to me most of the time while an experimented coder would have been 10x faster, but it's a relief and the first users and their patients like it.
1594791783905.png

Pierrou

I already sold a few copies today, if it sells a bit more I'll try to give some of the money back to Cerberus!
I mean, I paid about 50€ for a sales contract template, another 50€ for the trailer soundtrack, 40€ for a wordpress plugin, paying from time to time to keep on using Cerberus X seems normal.

Top Bottom