• Dear Cerberus X User!

As we prepare to transition the forum ownership from Mike to Phil (TripleHead GmbH), we need your explicit consent to transfer your user data in accordance with our amended Terms and Rules in order to be compliant with data protection laws.

Important: If you accept the amended Terms and Rules, you agree to the transfer of your user data to the future forum owner!

Please read the new Terms and Rules below, check the box to agree, and click "Accept" to continue enjoying your Cerberus X Forum experience. The deadline for consent is April 5, 2024.

Do not accept the amended Terms and Rules if you do not wish your personal data to be transferred to the future forum owner!

Accepting ensures:

- Continued access to your account with a short break for the actual transfer.

- Retention of your data under the same terms.

Without consent:

- You don't have further access to your forum user account.

- Your account and personal data will be deleted after April 5, 2024.

- Public posts remain, but usernames indicating real identity will be anonymized. If you disagree with a fictitious name you have the option to contact us so we can find a name that is acceptable to you.

We hope to keep you in our community and see you on the forum soon!

All the best

Your Cerberus X Team

Various MonkeyX Modules

CopperCircle

3rd Party Module Dev
Hi All, here is a download to lots of MonkeyX modules that you may find useful, they where mainly built by myself and SKN3, there are also some modified modules built by other Monkey folk.

Ideally these would all be in a repo but I did not have time to create a new repo and sub them all out.

Some of them require target changes to work, but most have examples and details about what is required.

They mostly cover iOS, Android and HTML5.

Some of the more useful ones are:
- Webview
- GLText (Allows TFT fonts to be used)
- HTTPForm (Allows posting form data and files to a server)
- NativeUI (Allows using target native UI)
- GoogleMaps

We are donating them to the Cerberus-X community, please use at your own risk (It comes without any warranty, to the extent permitted by applicable law)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5wrnmgyn65srasc/Modules.zip?dl=0

EDIT: Look here to download them... https://www.cerberus-x.com/community/threads/various-monkeyx-modules.487/#post-4757

Last edited by a moderator:
Great! That helps a lot. Thanks.

Thank you.

(... if I only had the spare and money I would now start to write a CX IDE in CX)

Thank you.

(... if I only had the spare and money I would now start to write a CX IDE in CX)
I am currently working on a platform independand UI module. So then you can easily dive into this :D

I am currently working on a platform independand UI module. So then you can easily dive into this :D

@MikeHart - I am sure you remember all the UI modules that appeared over the years, here are the ones I remember:

All tools used with Cerberus, should be written in Cerberus

I did find a version of ChallengerGUI source version 1.6, if that is of any use to you please let me know and I will send it to you or post somewhere.

@MikeHart - Here is the zip I have for ChallengerGUI Version 1.6, this may not be the final release, but it still could be of use to you or others.

Attachments

• Challenger-GUI-1.6.zip
    577.5 KB · Views: 370
Awww. Dropbox link is dead.

And me thinking I could try the "webview" to see if I could run three.js inside it :/

Now that would be sad if no one bothered to download, but maybe someone has it laying around, I checked my downloads and did not see it. I hope it shows up for you!

Thank you.

Hi,
I am developing at this moment an IDE in CX, for a compiler that I have created, and if someone is interested I can also develop it for CX.
It has the functions Undo, Redo, Copy, Paste, Syntax Highlighting and others that I can add.
screenshot1.png

Looks good, can you add a list to the right? It could be created by analyzing exisitng classes functions, methods, variable uses, or just a special remark like this: #SOME-LABEL or # I-JUST- LOVE-LABELS-TO-BE ABLE-TO-JUMP-WHILE-I_CODE (y)

In the original IDE i tend to do adhoc solutions just to get that feature (the original tree closes up on me all the time when I add code and its just cumbersome and have no filtering).

I use a extension in Visual Studio Code just to get this feature actually. It's very nice to have. ppl do not understand the value of being able to quickly find code.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom