• Dear Cerberus X User!

As we prepare to transition the forum ownership from Mike to Phil (TripleHead GmbH), we need your explicit consent to transfer your user data in accordance with our amended Terms and Rules in order to be compliant with data protection laws.

Important: If you accept the amended Terms and Rules, you agree to the transfer of your user data to the future forum owner!

Please read the new Terms and Rules below, check the box to agree, and click "Accept" to continue enjoying your Cerberus X Forum experience. The deadline for consent is April 5, 2024.

Do not accept the amended Terms and Rules if you do not wish your personal data to be transferred to the future forum owner!

Accepting ensures:

- Continued access to your account with a short break for the actual transfer.

- Retention of your data under the same terms.

Without consent:

- You don't have further access to your forum user account.

- Your account and personal data will be deleted after April 5, 2024.

- Public posts remain, but usernames indicating real identity will be anonymized. If you disagree with a fictitious name you have the option to contact us so we can find a name that is acceptable to you.

We hope to keep you in our community and see you on the forum soon!

All the best

Your Cerberus X Team

Where the contact images are located on Android?

ddabrahim

Tutorial Author
Hi.

It is not really related to Cerberus but I figured I ask maybe someone could give me some hints how to go about this.
I would like to access contact images that was made using the contacts app itself when you can select an image for a contact but I have no idea where to find these images that was made using the contacts app. It is not in the media, camera and images folder. I was searching the web and someone who did also looking for the answer to the same question told he or she did find the images inside a database and was able to extract it but did not share where this database is located and how can you extract it. I was searching my phone storage everywhere but can't find it.

Could anyone give some hints where to look?
Again it is not coding related, I am trying to find the image or database where the image is stored using a file browser. But in case someone knows a magic code or app that could find it, extract it for me, that would be nice too.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom