• Dear Cerberus X User!

As we prepare to transition the forum ownership from Mike to Phil (TripleHead GmbH), we need your explicit consent to transfer your user data in accordance with our amended Terms and Rules in order to be compliant with data protection laws.

Important: If you accept the amended Terms and Rules, you agree to the transfer of your user data to the future forum owner!

Please read the new Terms and Rules below, check the box to agree, and click "Accept" to continue enjoying your Cerberus X Forum experience. The deadline for consent is April 5, 2024.

Do not accept the amended Terms and Rules if you do not wish your personal data to be transferred to the future forum owner!

Accepting ensures:

- Continued access to your account with a short break for the actual transfer.

- Retention of your data under the same terms.

Without consent:

- You don't have further access to your forum user account.

- Your account and personal data will be deleted after April 5, 2024.

- Public posts remain, but usernames indicating real identity will be anonymized. If you disagree with a fictitious name you have the option to contact us so we can find a name that is acceptable to you.

We hope to keep you in our community and see you on the forum soon!

All the best

Your Cerberus X Team

"You have not accepted the license agreements" error on build

Tom King

Hi,

Anyone else get this error on build? I have followed the instructions around installing JDK and Android studio. When I build in Cerberus, I get the following error. Any help would be appreciated :)

-------------------

Checking the license for package Android SDK Build-Tools 26 in D:\Program Files\Android\Android Studio\licenses
Warning: License for package Android SDK Build-Tools 26 not accepted.
Checking the license for package Android SDK Platform 26 in D:\Program Files\Android\Android Studio\licenses
Warning: License for package Android SDK Platform 26 not accepted.

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 4.506 secs

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring project ':app'.
> You have not accepted the license agreements of the following SDK components:
[Android SDK Platform 26, Android SDK Build-Tools 26].
Before building your project, you need to accept the license agreements and complete the installation of the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager.
Alternatively, to learn how to transfer the license agreements from one workstation to another, go to http://d.android.com/r/studio-ui/export-licenses.html

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
TRANS FAILED: Android build failed.
Done.

I had that too. I opened Android Studio and in there the SDK manager (or similar, I don't remember and I'm not on my working station right now, so I can't check) and there I had to download the SDK and "accept license agreements". Could be, that the manager only gets accessible once you open a blank project in AS.

I had that too. I opened Android Studio and in there the SDK manager (or similar, I don't remember and I'm not on my working station right now, so I can't check) and there I had to download the SDK and "accept license agreements". Could be, that the manager only gets accessible once you open a blank project in AS.

Thanks, I tried this. I went into Android Studio (at which point it went off and downloaded loads of stuff). When I go into Android Manager, I can choose 'SDK Manager' (under the tools menu), but this doesn't prompt me to agree a license or anything.

I also did some googling, and found a few articles mentioning this. Consensus seemed to be that running the following command from your bin folder (in my case C:\Users\tom\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\tools\bin) is a way forward:

sdkmanager --licenses

But it doesn't change anything, and my builds still fail with the same error. So I'm still completely stuck..

The solution to this would be good for a Cerberus-X Android FAQ :)

To solve this on mine, I had to copy the licenses folder located at

C:\Users\YourPcUserName\AppData\Local\Android\sdk

to the folder

C:\Program Files\Android\Android Studio

Since then it compiles fine.

Hi Mike,

Many thanks for providing guidance. This fixed it :)

Hope this tip is useful for others, some day.

Hey Mike,
I had the same problem and and was glad I read this tip. Please put it into the first post of the HOW TO for android thread. It could be a common issue.

Back
Top Bottom